Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Felipe Schnack <fe...@ritterdosreis.br> on 2002/08/22 23:48:56 UTC

Re: offer of pgSQL + Tomcat dbcp configuration help on tomcat-user

  Hi Peter
  The configuration is quite straightforward. First you need some JARs:
On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 13:28, Peter Yellman wrote:commons-collecions.jar,
commons-dbcp.jar and commons-pool.jar
  Then, you have to configure your web.xml and server.xml (see
attachments)
  Well, hope this helps. If you have problems contact me, I'll help if I
can.

--

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas