Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Srinivasarao Sri <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/09 10:00:46 UTC

how to add security permissions to role eg :user

Hi Team,
To a portlet I wanted to know
how to remove close , info, customize permissions to particular role eg : user
I wanted only to show minimize and maximize.
Can you please help me in this.
Thanks in advance
Srinivas

Re: how to add security permissions to role eg :user

Posted by Peter Kmet <km...@neuron.tuke.sk>.
Hi,
I tried this using (logged-on as admin) Security role browser
property in Security tab.

But this doesn't work correctly :(

It should work this way :/ ...in my view :)