Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Timothy Stone <bl...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/16 15:45:32 UTC

Where do I tell the GPG Plugin to "useAgent" (not CLI)

Re: Where do I tell the GPG Plugin to "useAgent" (not CLI)

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
'On Sunday 16 May 2010 9:45:32 am Timothy Stone wrote:
> List,
>
> The documentation is unclear... where do I put the directive in a POM
> profile to tell the GPG Plugin to use an agent?

For me, I set it in my .m2/settings.xml in the release profile, but it could
be set just about anywhere where a property can be set:

        <profile>
            <id>release</id>
            <properties>
                <gpg.useagent>true</gpg.useagent>
            </properties>
        </profile>

Putting it in my settings.xml instead of the pom allows it to work for me, but
then doesn't require anyone else to have to use the agent.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org