Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michelle Caisse <mc...@sonic.net> on 2011/03/11 05:12:33 UTC

JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Mar 11, 9 am Pacific Time

Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, March 11, at 9 am Pacific Time
to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:
US Toll free: 866 682-4770
Germany Frankfurt  069222216106
Germany Toll free: 08006648515
(Other countries by request)

To place the call:
1. Call the toll free number.
2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
3. Enter the security code 1111#

Agenda:

1. Maven 2 upgrade - using setting.xml or profiles.xml for iut profile
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-647
2. Typesafe ... query capability for JDOQL.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-652
3. Ability to mark a class as read-only -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-677
4. query improvements: downcasting
5. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Feb 25 2011] AI Michael, Craig, other volunteers: Look at Typesafe ...
query capability for JDOQL https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-652

-- Michelle

Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Mar 11, 9 am Pacific Time

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Reminder: Next week the US will be on Daylight Savings Time.

Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Michelle Caisse, Matthew Adams, Craig
Russell

Agenda:

1. Maven 2 upgrade - using setting.xml or profiles.xml for iut profile https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-647

Try using a property like <tck.iut.classpath> in the exectck to set up
the class path.

2. Typesafe ... query capability for JDOQL. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-652

A few method and class name issues that we should discuss and resolve.
Quickly, please.

3. Ability to mark a class as read-only - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-677

Probably doing the check on flush is better.

4. query improvements: downcasting

There don't seem to be any issues here. Just need spec update and TCK
test.

5. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:

[Feb 25 2011] AI Michael, Craig, other volunteers: Look at
Typesafe ... query capability for JDOQL https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-652

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo