Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Alex Herbert <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/30 20:48:05 UTC

[rng] Refactor JMH examples project

The JMH examples project contains an increasing number of benchmarks. I suggest a simple refactor to packages that follow the package names of the four components to which the benchmarks apply.

Currently there is:

org.apache.commons.rng.examples.jmh
org.apache.commons.rng.examples.jmh.distribution
org.apache.commons.rng.examples.jmh.sampling

I suggest:

org.apache.commons.rng.examples.jmh.core
org.apache.commons.rng.examples.jmh.simple
org.apache.commons.rng.examples.jmh.sampling
org.apache.commons.rng.examples.jmh.sampling.distribution

Alex

Re: [rng] Refactor JMH examples project

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com>.
> The JMH examples project contains an increasing number of benchmarks. I
> suggest a simple refactor to packages that follow the package names of the
> four components to which the benchmarks apply.
>
> Currently there is:
>
> org.apache.commons.rng.examples.jmh
> org.apache.commons.rng.examples.jmh.distribution
> org.apache.commons.rng.examples.jmh.sampling
>
> I suggest:
>
> org.apache.commons.rng.examples.jmh.core
> org.apache.commons.rng.examples.jmh.simple
> org.apache.commons.rng.examples.jmh.sampling
> org.apache.commons.rng.examples.jmh.sampling.distribution

+1

Regards,
Gilles