Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Anand Inguva <an...@google.com> on 2022/02/04 19:54:49 UTC

Re: Stage wheels of the pipeline dependencies for default container images

Hi,
We added more context on the problem in the doc[1] along with possible
solutions. Feel free to add any comments or suggestions.

Thanks,
Anand

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1htXDZwg7WcCB-ZyNuy91qWuccaQ6cjX4lY4l4Cqb8P0/edit?usp=sharing