Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Gyula Fóra <gy...@apache.org> on 2023/04/24 11:26:27 UTC

Kubernetes Operator 1.5.0 release planning

Hi Devs!

According to our release cadence, it's time for our next operator minor
release.

Since 1.4.0 we have made some significant improvements for both the core
operator logic and the autoscaler.

As there are still some minor tickets in the pipeline I suggest to target
May 1 as the release cut date for 1.5.0 and we can create the first RC
early next week. The planned release date would be May 8.

I am volunteering as the release manager for the release.

Please let me know if you agree or disagree with the suggested timeline.

Cheers,
Gyula

Re: Kubernetes Operator 1.5.0 release planning

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
+1 and thanks for volunteering!

Posted by Peter Huang <hu...@gmail.com>.
+1, thanks.

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.
+1, thanks.

Posted by Őrhidi Mátyás <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 SGTM.

Posted by Hao t Chang <ht...@us.ibm.com>.
Agree. I will help.

Re: Kubernetes Operator 1.5.0 release planning

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jim, I will take a look and make sure to address this before the RC.

Gyula

Posted by Jim Busche <jb...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi Gyula,