Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by "Sawhney, Tarandeep Singh" <ts...@innodata.com> on 2013/07/04 10:30:34 UTC

Relfinder and Stanbol Integration

*Hi*
*
*We are trying integrate to Relfinder with stanbol and we figured out
relfinder uses SPARQL 1.1 whereas Stanbol is supporting SPARQL 1.0. So we
are unable to integrate it.*
*
*
*Can you please provide us SVN link to older version of Relfinder code base
which is compatible with SPARQL 1.0*
*
*
*Also, can anyone provide some inputs on what issues they faced in
rebuilding Relfinder and how did they resolve it to setup their development
environment*
*
*
*we are hoping to make some changes in Relfinder but could not since we are
unable to setup the development env*
*
*
*Thanks for helping in advance*
*
*
*best regards*
*taran*

--

"This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential , proprietary or