Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by Scott Kurz <sk...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/30 22:20:04 UTC

TCK status

Just wanted to follow-up as the last email I'd sent to the project a couple
months ago ended with the thought of enhancing the TCK.

In open sourcing 'jbatch', we (IBM) haven't figured out our plans for the
next step for the TCK.   So while I'm open in theory to fixes/cleanup of
the existing tests.. not sure what our plans are for adding new tests at
the moment.   And not expecting "cleanup" to sound interesting enough to
motivate you..just trying to explain where I'm at here :)

Will keep you posted as our plan becomes clear.

Scott

Re: TCK status

Posted by Scott Kurz <sk...@gmail.com>.
Not quite yet.    Trying to figure out how to organize the updates.

Re: TCK status

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Scott

Re: TCK status

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Scott,

very nice!

I can't offer much time for this end of year but I'd be very happy to
test with BatchEE before a release if it can help

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com