Posted to rpc-user@xml.apache.org by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> on 2002/08/07 22:13:09 UTC

Re: SimpleXmlRpcClient

Hi Mike.  The SimpleXmlRpcClient class needs to be thoroughly
refactored to remove all the code which is duplicated by classes in
the root org.apache.xmlrpc package.  Any patches accomplishing this
would be very appreciated.

Personally, I won't be touching that crufty old class with a ten foot
pole until this happens.

--

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>

Re: Xmlrpc with jdk 1.4

Posted by Paul Oehler <po...@umich.edu>.
I've been using it for some time with 1.4, with no problems.

Re: Xmlrpc with jdk 1.4

Posted by Paul Oehler <po...@umich.edu>.

Xmlrpc with jdk 1.4

Posted by Mike Kline <mk...@cs.autometric.com>.

--
Mike Kline
Senior Software Engineer

(719) 572-8123
mkline@autometric.com
Michael.Kline@boeing.com

Xmlrpc with jdk 1.4

Posted by Mike Kline <mk...@cs.autometric.com>.

--
Mike Kline
Senior Software Engineer

(719) 572-8123
mkline@autometric.com
Michael.Kline@boeing.com

Re: SimpleXmlRpcClient

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Re: SimpleXmlRpcClient

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Re: SimpleXmlRpcClient

Posted by Mike Kline <mk...@cs.autometric.com>.
Dan,

I might have time next week to take a look at the whole class.  Then I'll email you any changes. Thanks for responding.

Mike K.

Re: SimpleXmlRpcClient

Posted by Mike Kline <mk...@cs.autometric.com>.
Dan,