Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ke...@sybase.com on 2005/08/13 07:00:58 UTC

JNDIPrincipalStore and JDBCRealm in JBoss

  I am using JBoss 401. My webapp uses the JDBCRealm as database
  authentication and I am using the Slide JNDIPrincipalStore which requires
  the JNDIRealm for authentication.
  Is there a way to use both of these in JBoss/Tomcat?
  If I have them both in the server.xml one piece (webapp authentication or
  slide authentication) will not work (depending on the order).  I was
  hoping that someone that is/has used the JNDIPrincipalStore has come
  across and solved this issue.
  Thanks

logging

Posted by Ke...@sybase.com.
Where do you turn logging off or down to nothing in slide?

I see the slide.properties org.apache.slide.debug=false
In the log4j.properties I have log4j.rootCategory=ERROR,stdout,R

and I still get lots and lots of messages to stdout.
Thanks