Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Sergei P. Volin" <sv...@ttk.ru> on 2002/07/26 17:26:25 UTC

again action executed twice

Hi all,
I already saw some messages posted in this newsgroup and concerned why actions and jsp's are executed twice but didn't find clear answer. Sorry, but I have to repeat this question again. As far as I saw all my actions and forwarded jsp's are executed twice. Is it a bug? Then why does it live so long - I saw those messages since early 2001. If this is my fault then please point to possible hints and solutions - what may it be?
Sergei.