Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by David Schulberg <Da...@objectconsulting.com.au> on 2007/06/01 08:12:10 UTC

RE: Distributed testing

Thanks Alan for your advice about testing remotely.
What you suggest may make it possible to remotely test one jmeter instance but I guess it won't help if my aim is to run distributed testing on multiple slave machines.

Regards,
David Schulberg

Object Consulting
email: david.schulberg@objectconsulting.com.au
consulting | development | training | support
our experience makes the difference

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Unless I misunderstand Alan's mail, the property is defined on the
slave machine.

If you always use the same client IP address, then you could just put
the property definition in the system.properties file on each slave
(i.e. server).