Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Norman Franke <no...@myasd.com> on 2011/09/24 00:27:48 UTC

T5.2 and CXF / SOAP

So, since CXF appears to be way, way better documented, I'll ask. Has
anyone integrated Tapestry 5's IoC with CXF?

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.
www.myasd.com

Re: T5.2 and CXF / SOAP

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
I would like to see this as well, perhaps this will help with my Metro web services integration.
Thanks!

Re: T5.2 and CXF / SOAP

Posted by Norman Franke <no...@myasd.com>.
Thanks! That should be very helpful.

I may be doing attachments for pictures and integrating with .NET, so
the MTOM stuff should come in handy.

Re: T5.2 and CXF / SOAP

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Sure:

Re: T5.2 and CXF / SOAP

Posted by Norman Franke <no...@myasd.com>.
Care to share?

Re: T5.2 and CXF / SOAP

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
I have.

Re: T5.2 and CXF / SOAP

Posted by Daniel Honig <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes over the long run you will be way better served by CXF than Metro, 2 years ago I would have chosen Metro,
but no longer.

Shame I can't help you integrate it with Tap.