Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/03/02 19:48:17 UTC

Quick poll for Jewel Button

Hi,

let me know what do you think about :

* Should Button in Jewel UI Set be named as "Button" or "TextButton"?
(I see more natural a "Button" that a "TextButton")

* Should the main Button in Jewel UI Set inherit from TextButton in "Basic"
or "Express"?
(that means to have "enabled", "toolTip"...)

Jewel components and how to deal with it as I create them

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Quick poll for Jewel Button

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

In my opinion the simpler it is the better. If you can provide simple
component, that should be user responsibility create using beads/css or
other items more sophisticated things.
OR we could do this in a separate module.

I agree with the idea to do not repeat large and heavy components which
were in Flex.

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Quick poll for Jewel Button

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Ok,

so for now, I'll go with Basic inheritance and will follow naming
conventions. Then we can have a Jewel-Express set...

thanks for your advice

Carlos

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.