Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by h b <hb...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/08 02:42:19 UTC

axis2 - Topics - Publish Subscribe

Hello,

please help me figure out if I'm thinking about this problem in the right
way:

I want my client to invoke a service method stub.newItemWasAdded, and I'd
like n services to respond to that service operation.

High Level Solution:
I was wondering if I used a JMS transport for my services & clients and the
service & service-stub listented and wrote to the same topic then I could
achieve my goal.

I'm new to axis so I was wondering:
a) is my high-level solution correct...is it infact possible to use axis to
solve this problem?
b) what is the usual scenario (problem case) for using AXIS2 with JMS
transport that relies on a Topic Factory?
c) is there an example of a client & service using JMS transport in a
publish subscribe situation.

Thanks