Posted to user@flume.apache.org by lancexxx <fe...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/23 09:58:25 UTC

flume-ng use mongdb as sink

hey

I used flume-ng(1.3.0) to collecting webserver log, memory as channel, hdfs as sink, and workd good.
        But this time i come up against a series of problems because that i want use mongodb as a final storage , however  i can not find any ideas
what use mongodb or other nosql as a sink via google and official guide except a plugin named mongo-hadoop,anyone can help me? thanks very much !

--
lancexxx

RE: flume-ng use mongdb as sink

Posted by "Camp, Roy" <rc...@ebay.com>.
Here is a good sink for Flume-NG & Cassandra.

https://github.com/btoddb/flume-ng-cassandra-sink

Sent with Sparrow<http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig>

Re: flume-ng use mongdb as sink

Posted by Alexander Lorenz <wg...@gmail.com>.
Yes, would work with FlumeNG. You've to change in the example the source into avro, and give them a try.

Cheers,
 Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

Re: flume-ng use mongdb as sink

Posted by lancexxx <fe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexander Lorenz <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Oct 23, 2012, at 9:58 AM, lancexxx <fe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hey
>
> I used flume-ng(1.3.0) to collecting webserver log, memory as channel, hdfs as sink, and workd good.
>        But this time i come up against a series of problems because that i want use mongodb as a final storage , however  i can not find any ideas
> what use mongodb or other nosql as a sink via google and official guide except a plugin named mongo-hadoop,anyone can help me? thanks very much !
>
> --
> lancexxx

Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com