Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by kranthi reddy <kr...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/25 19:34:33 UTC

Getting acquainted with JetSpeed

Hi all,

I am newbie to Jetspeed and trying to get acquainted with the source code. I
have been able to successfully compile the source and launch a web
application. But i am still unable to figure out how the portlets are being
called and executed.

I have downloaded the source code for "jetspeed-2-2.2.0" for the site and
have used the "BuildGuide (
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/buildguide/index.html)" to build the
application, But I don't understand how the maven repository files present
in the home directory (./m2/repositroy) are being called and how to make the
modifications to build my custom webportal.

Any references and help will be of great help.

Thank you in advance.
kranthi