Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by danomano <ds...@earthlink.net> on 2010/11/16 20:44:15 UTC

Re: does solr support posting gzipped content?

sorry, yes by inject I simply mean post, I was hoping to get away without
writing any 'native' solr code to upload gzip files, but its sounds like
that is not possible.  (The file's that I'm uploading (aka posting are CSV
formatted).

I will poke around and which solution ServletFilter/DataImportHandler fits
best.  (I like the ServletFilter as its entirely agnostic to the underlying
indexing solution).