Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Moamen Ahmad <mo...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/02 20:54:47 UTC

(Unknown)

Hello,
I have bought a mobile phone before 1 week, it was very good until i have
done the factory data reset. After i did this, my phone can't connect
internet using the simcard, i tried to ask the telecom company to send to
me the settings, and in fact they did, but my phone still can't connect the
internet. i would like to renew the system but i don't know which
system issuitable
for my phone. Today i found in the information of the phone that there is
source licenses and mention in it that this product includes software
developed at The Apache Software Foundations
Portion of Apache Xerces Java in xercesImp1.jar and xml-apis.jar were
originally based on the follwing:
-software copyright (c) 1999, IBM corporation., http://www.ibm.com
-software copyright (c) 1999, Sun Microsystem., http://www.sun.com
-vountary contributions made by Paul Eng on behalf of the Apache Software
Foundation that were originally developed at iClick, Inc., Software
copyright (c) 1999.
i need your help to renew my phone's system by the suitable system. my
phone is ( Model number: GT-I9300 ) ( Android version 4.1.1 ).
thank you,
respectfully yours!