Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2009/06/01 15:39:45 UTC

API mismatch to slotmem API.

Compiling trunk I see the following warning

mod_slotmem_shm.c:547: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type

This is caused by a prototype mismatch:

In mod_slotmem_shm.c:

static apr_status_t slotmem_grab(ap_slotmem_instance_t *slot, unsigned int *id)

in ap_slotmem.h:

 apr_status_t (* grab)(ap_slotmem_instance_t *s, unsigned int item_id);

Can someone with more insight in the API decide whether id should be a pointer or not?
and either fix ap_slotmem.h and the other slotmem modules or fix mod_slotmem_shm?

Regards

RĂ¼diger

Re: API mismatch to slotmem API.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.