Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by LPorcano <lp...@optonline.net> on 2001/10/24 23:05:03 UTC

problem with Apache::SSIChain

I am trying to set up a Apache::SSIChain to process the output from a cgi running under Apache::Registry

I am using the following line in the conf file:

 PerlHandler Apache::OutputChain Apache::SSI Apache::Registry

The problem is that all of the includes are being inserted at the top of the page rather than where the include call is. So the content of the footer include ends up being inserted before the body. Has anyone seen something like this, or have an idea of what is going wrong?

Thanks,
Len

Re: problem with Apache::SSIChain

Posted by LPorcano <lp...@optonline.net>.
Yeah, sorry that was a typo in the email. It is actually Apache::SSIChain in
the conf file.

Len

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.