Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Bhati <tb...@rediffmail.com> on 2011/05/18 07:00:47 UTC

column-number or number of cells in the row overflows the number of fo:table-column

Hi All,

We are upgrading FOP 0.25 with FOP 1.0 We did all necessary java changes to convert XML file into PDF.
We are getting error "
errors were resolved like empty cells etc.. but  we couldn't figure out the error "column-number
or number of cells in the row overflows the number of fo:table-column specified for the table".

regards
Tarun

AW: column-number or number of cells in the row overflows the number of fo:table-column

Posted by Georg Datterl <ge...@geneon.de>.
Hi Tarun,

First, this question would be (and actually has been) better asked on fop-users.
Second, the error message is usually correct. Somewhere in your fo file you have a table which has more cells in one row than table-columns defined. FOP 0.20 ignored such cells, FOP 1.0 complains.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl