Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Randall Hobbs <Ma...@expert-html.net> on 2002/02/23 21:59:20 UTC

Apache::AuthDBI

Hi... I've been using a setup for about a month and a half now successfully in which I was able to place .htaccess files in certain directories, and the data was drawn in from a MySQL database (using Apache::AuthDBI). I had to restart Apache this morning after I added another account, and now the .htaccess directories give fatal errors everytime someone tries to access them. I haven't changed anything that I know of, and the only info I can get comes from the error log:

Invalid command 'PerlAuthenHandler', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

I reinstalled mod_perl to see if that would help, and nothing... I have been working on this unsuccessfully for about 4 hours. I don't want to have to place separate password files in each of those directories, so any help on getting this going would be greatly appreciated...

Take care,
Randall