Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mikhail Grushinskiy <mg...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/15 22:02:57 UTC

DummyFormUtils.isWriteDummyForm exception with March 15th build

Latest night (March 15th, 2006) build causes the following error at runtime:

 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.DummyFormUtils.isWriteDummyForm(Ljavax/faces/context/FacesContext;)Z
at

org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.ExtensionsPhaseListener.writeCodeBeforeBodyEnd
(ExtensionsPhaseListener.java:107) at

org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.ExtensionsPhaseListener.getCodeBeforeBodyEnd
(ExtensionsPhaseListener.java:93)

 Thanks,
--MG

Re: DummyFormUtils.isWriteDummyForm exception with March 15th build

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
I got the same problem with the nightly drop. On another thread I was
recommended to use the current svn branch and not the 1.1.2 branch as
it is not working yet. Perhaps the nightlies are pulling from those
locations?

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
I also made this bash script to extract all the jar files that are needed:

#!/bin/sh

DEST=/usr/local/java-apps/myfaces/svn
SRC_BASE=/usr/local/java-apps/myfaces-current
SRC=$SRC_BASE/tomahawk/sandbox/examples/target/myfaces-example-sandbox/WEB-INF/lib

cp $SRC_BASE/core/api/target/myfaces-api-*-SNAPSHOT.jar $DEST/
cp $SRC_BASE/core/impl/target/myfaces-impl-*-SNAPSHOT.jar $DEST/
cp $SRC_BASE/tomahawk/core/target/tomahawk-*-SNAPSHOT.jar $DEST/
cp $SRC_BASE/tomahawk/sandbox/core/target/tomahawk-sandbox-*-SNAPSHOT.jar $DEST/
cp $SRC_BASE/shared/shared-impl/target/myfaces-shared-impl-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
$DEST/
cp -u $SRC/*.jar $DEST/

I think the inclusion of the myfaces-shared-impl helped, but that is a guess.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by octoberdan <da...@october5th.net>.
Revision: 387290?

Posted by octoberdan <da...@october5th.net>.
That's quite odd... I wonder why I'm still having that problem...

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by octoberdan <da...@october5th.net>.

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.