Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2007/07/18 22:01:54 UTC

Need new DAS snapshot (was Re: SDO Snapshot, was Re: Build break in implementation-das?)

I figured out what is causing the problem.  I rebuilt SDO and the
problem still occurred.  I then rebuilt DAS and the problem went away.
So it seems that we need a new published snapshot of DAS that is
compatible with the trunk version of sca/modules/implementation-das.

   Simon

Re: Need new DAS snapshot (was Re: SDO Snapshot, was Re: Build break in implementation-das?)

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.
I tried this and it works OK now.  Thanks, Kelvin and Luciano!

   Simon

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
Simon,