Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/04 17:24:36 UTC

Welcome our GSoC Student Aditya Sarma

Hello all,

I want to extend a warm welcome to Aditya Sarma, who has been accepted to
the Mahout Project as Part of the Google Summer of Code program.

Aditya will be working on "DBSCAN Clustering In Mahout", if you go back in
the archives you can see his full proposal.

We're really excited to have him, and looking forward to a great summer.

Aditya, would you like to say a few words to introduce yourself?

RE: Welcome our GSoC Student Aditya Sarma

Posted by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org>.
Hi Aditya,

Welcome. Great to have you here.

Isabel

RE: Welcome our GSoC Student Aditya Sarma

Posted by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org>.
Hi Aditya,

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to the team; thanks for pitching in!

Posted by Shannon Quinn <sq...@gatech.edu>.
Likewise :) Welcome Aditya!

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Posted by Aditya <ad...@gmail.com>.