Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Seyong, Um" <ar...@hanbbs.net> on 2001/05/23 02:38:26 UTC

SOAP with attachments

Does apache soap 2.1 or 2.2 implement SOAP messages with attachments by W3C?

Re: SOAP with attachments

Posted by "William A. Nagy" <na...@watson.ibm.com>.
2.2 now also has some better documentation, including a small section
on the Attachments support which you can find at:
http://xml.apache.org/soap/docs/guide/index.html

There is also some sample code under the samples/mime directory.

-Bill

Re: SOAP with attachments