Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by ravi naik <ra...@sakeesoft.com> on 2008/07/01 14:44:32 UTC

An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:

hi...
  i am using apache geronimo server for my intalio and Jsp integration..

  i am facing
  " An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:"
  i am using java 1.5.007 ....
  with 512 mb ram..

  i am attaching log file with this for ur reference.....
  regards
  Ravi

Re: An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jul 1, 2008, at 8:44 AM, ravi naik wrote:

> hi...
> i am using apache geronimo server for my intalio and Jsp integration..
>
> i am facing
> " An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:"
> i am using java 1.5.007 ....
> with 512 mb ram..
>
> i am attaching log file with this for ur reference.....
> regards
> Ravi
>  <hs_err_pid116.log>

For the record, there was some discussion of this same problem on our
dev list. This problem may be caused by too small of a Java heap size.
No response on whether increasing the heap size fixed the problem.

--kevan