Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com> on 2003/03/12 13:29:14 UTC

RE: SVG in applet problems

CW> I am trying to get an SVG image to display in an applet. However,
CW> I have the following error and don't know what is causing it.

    You don't say what version you are using but it appears this
problem should be fixed in CVS.

Re: SVG in applet problems

Posted by Claire WALL <K9...@atlas.kingston.ac.uk>.
The problems i'm having seem to do with security isues. is there
something i have to do when trying to put svg into an applet, like
set security properties or something?

Re: SVG in applet problems

Posted by "G. Wade Johnson" <wa...@abbnm.com>.

RE: SVG in applet problems

Posted by Claire Wall <re...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Thanx :)

RE: SVG in applet problems

Posted by J Aaron Farr <ja...@yahoo.com>.

RE: SVG in applet problems

Posted by Claire WALL <K9...@atlas.kingston.ac.uk>.
I am using Batik 1.5.

I am fairly new to Batik. What is the CVS?

Do you think that my code is correct and that it should be working?
Do you know the reasons why my code is throwing this exception
and how i get around it?

any help would be very useful :)