Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Higgins, James" <Ja...@tfn.com> on 2002/03/26 21:06:36 UTC

FW: Servlet problems

I posted this on the -dev list this morning and the more I thought about it
the more the -user list seemed more appropriate, and I am not sure how many
people who might be able to help cross-read.

Apologies for the duplicate copies for the folks who also read -dev.

James

Posted by Peter Jacobs <li...@mediamagie.com>.
Maybe it helps if you copy  "batik.jar" to "tomcat/common/lib" and restart

Peter Jacobs