Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Pa...@cwb.ca on 2005/01/12 21:13:33 UTC

Breaking up a build file into smaller units

I have a build.xml file that is exceedingly long. I don't think I can
create sub builds because of the dependencies. Is it possible to load
targets from another xml file in a similar fashion that we can load
properties.

Thanks
Pascal

Re: Breaking up a build file into smaller units

Posted by Douglas Lochart <dl...@capecomputing.com>.
If you are using ant 1.6 try using the import task

Doug

Posted by René Ghosh <re...@yahoo.com>.
The import task loads tasks directly into a script and can thus factor targets for multiple build
files.

 --- Pascal_Lafond@cwb.ca a écrit :
> I have a build.xml file that is exceedingly long. I don't think I can
> create sub builds because of the dependencies. Is it possible to load
> targets from another xml file in a similar fashion that we can load
> properties.
>
> Thanks
> Pascal

=====