Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com> on 2007/07/26 12:20:06 UTC

cruisecontrol didn't grap the latest code

Hi all,

I just found that cxf cruisecontrol didn't grap the latest code at least
from yesterday (the reason is working copy on cruisecontrol machine is
locked by svn, which prevent to update the latest code, I manually
cleanup and update it).
So the successfully build result is not true.
So far two tests are broken, they are testGetBookWithXmlRootElement and
testGetBookJSON in RestClientServerBookTest. I will ignore these two
test temporarily to make cruisecontrol pass.
Since these two tests passed on my local trunk yesterday evening, so I
guess some commit from yesterday break it.

Best Regards
Freeman