Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2006/04/28 02:01:16 UTC

[announce] Apache Geronimo welcomes Guillaume Nodet as our newest committer

The Apache Geronimo PMC is proud to announce Guillaume Nodet as our
newest Apache Geronimo committer, and look forward to his continued
great work on XBean and the Geronimo integration with Service Mix.

His work shows initiative, concern to get user feedback, empathy for
problems faced by other committers and willingness to work on fixing
these problems.  Guillaume has consistently brought unique and very
difficult use cases to the XBean project (along with patches), and it
is these diverse requirements that will ultimately make XBean a success.

We believe he will be an excellent addition to the project and will
help foster these values in others.

Please join us in congratulating Guillaume,

The Apache Geronimo PMC

Re: [announce] Apache Geronimo welcomes Guillaume Nodet as our newest committer

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 4/27/06, Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> wrote:
> The Apache Geronimo PMC is proud to announce Guillaume Nodet as our
> newest Apache Geronimo committer, and look forward to his continued
> great work on XBean and the Geronimo integration with Service Mix.
>
> His work shows initiative, concern to get user feedback, empathy for
> problems faced by other committers and willingness to work on fixing
> these problems.  Guillaume has consistently brought unique and very
> difficult use cases to the XBean project (along with patches), and it
> is these diverse requirements that will ultimately make XBean a success.
>
> We believe he will be an excellent addition to the project and will
> help foster these values in others.
>
> Please join us in congratulating Guillaume,
>
> The Apache Geronimo PMC

Congrats, Guilluame and welcome!

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Apache ServiceMix - http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: [announce] Apache Geronimo welcomes Guillaume Nodet as our newest committer

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
A well deserved recognition.  Way to go Guillaume!!

Paul

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 4/28/06, Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> wrote:
> The Apache Geronimo PMC is proud to announce Guillaume Nodet as our
> newest Apache Geronimo committer, and look forward to his continued
> great work on XBean and the Geronimo integration with Service Mix.
> Please join us in congratulating Guillaume,

My pleasure - it's said taht XBean will improve rapidly now since
Guillaume is in. Ehh, the commit traffic will surely increase, too ;)

Welcome aboard!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: [announce] Apache Geronimo welcomes Guillaume Nodet as our newest committer

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Guillaume!

John

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Congrats Guillaume and welcome.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Guilleaume!!! and Welcome

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Welcome :-)

--jason

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Gee, another rookie :-)  Congratulations and welcome!

Rick

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Welcome :-)

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!

- sachin

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congrats!!!  Guillaume

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn at earthlink.net

lose."   -- Jim Elliot

Re: [announce] Apache Geronimo welcomes Guillaume Nodet as our newest committer

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Congratulations Guillaume!

Gianny

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.