Posted to user@struts.apache.org by matthew yee-king <ye...@no-future.com> on 2002/11/18 17:44:02 UTC

how to bounce requests back to the sending page

Hello Struts list people

I have been scratching my head about this for a while now...

I want to be able to embed a form in several pages whose action is is to
update a property on a session bean then bounce back to the page the
form was embedded into.

The problem is generating an actionForward that has the right path to
bounce back to the jsp . How do i find out the actual jsp that
sent the request when several jsps could have sent it?

Is there some way of specifying path='self' in  an action/forward tag?

cheers

matthew