Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rudi Doku <Ru...@experian.nl> on 2004/03/03 14:17:53 UTC

Problems Invalidating session

Hi All,

I create a session when a user is authenticated using the following code:

HttpSession session = request.getSession(true);
I do this in a loginservlet

When a user quits the application, there are redirected to a LogoutServlet
which redirects them to a jsp page, logout.jsp.

I have one line of code in logout.jsp :

session.invalidate().

Problem is that when I use the tomcat manager application to view the number
of sessions connected to the application, there is still a session, which in
my opinion, means that the session has not been invalidated.

Please help.

Met vriendelijke groet/Kind Regards,
Experian Nederland B.V.

Rudi Doku
Database Developer
Verheeskade 25
2521 BE Den Haag
phone: +31 (0) 70 440 4423

fax: +31 (0) 70 440 4040
e-mail: rudi.doku@experian.nl
http://www.experian.nl
Information in this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may not
be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any
third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any
legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this e-mail.
Experian Netherlands BV.
Registered office: Verheeskade 25, 2521 BE The Hague.