Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stefano Greco <s....@computime.it> on 2007/11/16 15:07:35 UTC

[S2] autocompler + ajax in 2.0.11

Hi,
I'm using autocompler with ajax theme
as in this example:

    <head>
    <s:head theme="ajax"/>
        ..
    </head>
        <s:form ...>
            <s:url id="getTeams" value="/getTeams.action"/>
            <s:autocompleter name="team" key="label.team" href="%{getTeams}"
               theme="ajax" autoComplete="true" loadOnTextChange="true"
               loadMinimumCount="3" showDownArrow="false" />
        </s:form>

If I put theme="ajax" as attribute of autocompleter tag as the example
the label is not visible in HTML rendered.

I I dont use the attribute theme in the tag autocomplet
it doesnt work very well especially for the attribute
 loadOnTextChange="true" loadMinimumCount="3" showDownArrow="false"
that aren't rendered in HTML result.

I think it's a BUG?
Or it's a my mystake?

RE: [S2] Tooltip and simple theme

Posted by "Hernandez, David" <da...@lehman.com>.
I would try rendering with XHTML and then copying and pasting the
resultant Tooltip code into my simple themed page.

Posted by "Jiang, Jane (NIH/NCI) [C]" <ji...@mail.nih.gov>.
Thanks.  That works for us.

You can use the "title" property, which generates a title attribute in
the HTML. Most browsers will render this like a tool tip when the user
hovers over the element.

Posted by Jim Cushing <ji...@mac.com>.

RE: [S2] s:if in 2.0.11

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
pls display import statement and tld for expression you are usingMartin ______________________________________________Disclaimer and confidentiality noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.> Subject: [S2] s:if in 2.0.11> Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:50:14 -0500> From: jiangja@mail.nih.gov> To: user@struts.apache.org> > I am upgrading to 2.0.11 from 2.0.9 and got this error> > SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /jsp/content/findAcrResults.jsp(6,0)> According to TLD or attribute directive in tag file, attribute test does> not accept any expressions> > for this line in my jsp> > <s:if test="${resultSize} > 0">> > I changed it to > <s:if test="%{resultSize>0}" >> Now the error went away. But the statement never evaluated true. I> took out the s:if statement, the result showed up corrected. resultSize> is a request attribute.> > Please advice,> > Jane> > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org>

RE: [S2] s:if in 2.0.11

Posted by "Jiang, Jane (NIH/NCI) [C]" <ji...@mail.nih.gov>.
I changed
  <s:checkbox name="selectedItems" fieldValue="${acr.id}"
value="itemsSelected[${acr_rowNum}-1]" />

  <s:checkbox name="selectedItems" fieldValue="%{#acr.id}"
value="%{itemsSelected[#acr_rowNum -1]}" />

I assume acr should be in pageContext.  Now I am having no error but the
value is not populated.  What did I do wrong?

Thanks,

Jane

Re: [S2] s:if in 2.0.11

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

[S2] s:if in 2.0.11

[S2] Tooltip and simple theme

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by "Hernandez, David" <da...@lehman.com>.
Does it work at all? I thought no ajax tags would work until version 2.1
. . .

            <s:url id="getTeams" value="/getTeams.action"/>
            <s:autocompleter name="team" key="label.team"
href="%{getTeams}"
               theme="ajax" autoComplete="true" loadOnTextChange="true"
               loadMinimumCount="3" showDownArrow="false" />
        </s:form>

If I put theme="ajax" as attribute of autocompleter tag as the example
the label is not visible in HTML rendered.

I I dont use the attribute theme in the tag autocomplet it doesnt work
very well especially for the attribute  loadOnTextChange="true"

--------