Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2007/07/05 04:48:16 UTC

status of STDCXX-116

Andrew, any update on this issue?

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-116

Thanks
Martin

Re: status of STDCXX-116

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Andrew Black wrote:
> Greetings Martin
>
> My instinct is to say that the problem is that of an obsolete OS and
> compiler.

That'd be nice. Can you please take some time to update the issues
that are assigned to you after you've had a chance to verify them
on your home machine? I'd like us to resolve the issues scheduled
for 4.2.0 sometime soon.

> However, as I noted in
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-stdcxx-dev/200706.mbox/%3c46698B1F.4080900@roguewave.com%3e
> I was unable to run the generated executables when I built with a more
> modern OS and compiler.  As the system used to perform the build is at
> home, at this moment I am unable to check if the errors observed are the
> same or different.  My suspicion is that they are different, but I'm not
> certain.

If they're different it would be helpful if you could open a new
issue(s) for the new problem(s).

Thanks
Martin

Re: status of STDCXX-116

Posted by Andrew Black <ab...@roguewave.com>.
Greetings Martin

My instinct is to say that the problem is that of an obsolete OS and
compiler.  However, as I noted in