Posted to users@jena.apache.org by rasha fawzy <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/01 19:00:19 UTC

Jena Pellet Performance

Hi,

i tried to load a file (20 588 triple) using jena tdb and to reason this
file by pellet but the time the reasoning takes is unacceptable. To return
the results of a simple query, it takes 2 hours. I'd like to know if it is
normal to take all this time or no ? and also I'd like to know if I can
increase the performance

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Re: Jena Pellet Performance

Posted by Diana Magdi <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your replying

I loaded all the triple into memory and i did the reasoning by Pellet..
The time the reasoning took 01:33 min.

Re: Jena Pellet Performance

Posted by Dave Reynolds <da...@gmail.com>.