Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashok Madhavan <su...@pacbell.net> on 2003/05/08 21:16:06 UTC

Problem with taglibs and weblogic 7.0

hi,

I have developed a struts (1.1) application and i can
successfully deploy it in Tomcat 4.1. There are no
issues with the tomcat deployment.

Then i tried to deploy to Weblogic 7.0. I got lots of
jsp errors while trying to access the login page.
There are no exceptions thrown while deploying the
application.
It seems like the taglibs are failing. I am using the
standard struts taglibs.
The error looks like
"C:\bea\user_projects\mydomain\myserver\.wlnotdelete\_appsdir_prototype_dir_prototype_5699440\jsp_servlet\__login.java:119:
cannot resolve symbol
probably occurred due to an error in /login.jsp line
10:

The same error happens to all the tags used in the
page.

The error i get in the compilation is this :
"C:\bea\user_projects\mydomain\myserver\.wlnotdelete\_appsdir_prototype_dir_proto
type_5699440\jsp_servlet\__login.java:119: cannot
resolve symbol
symbol  : variable EVAL_BODY_BUFFERED
location: interface javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.BodyTag
            if (_int0 == BodyTag.EVAL_BODY_BUFFERED) {
//[ /login.jsp; Line: 10]"

i tried to put the struts-example.war which comes with
the struts download. The struts-example.war works
properly though.

Can anybody help me!

Regards
Ashok Madhavan

Re: Problem with taglibs and weblogic 7.0

Posted by Ashok Madhavan <as...@yahoo.com>.
OOPs it was my mistake. I had a old j2ee12.jar file in
the classpath.

reg
ashok