Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Wilfred Spiegelenburg <ws...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2022/01/04 21:36:46 UTC

clutch analysis part 1 failing: status pages not updating

I was trying to figure out why my update to the status page for YuniKorn was not showing up.
I can see that the clutch data had not been updated for a couple of days also [1].
The build emails [2] point to a failure since build 808 [3]. The news added to the Inlong status page before my YuniKorn change has not been published either.

Could someone please have a look that understands more of this build. I could not find a data change that could have triggered this failure.

Wilfred

[1] https://incubator.apache.org/clutch/
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/oylx5jp8m1xpvs1m32kq7o1otsrbb9cj
[3] https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Incubator/job/Incubator-SVN-Clutch-Analysis-part-1/808/console

Re: clutch analysis part 1 failing: status pages not updating

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
FYI - I hope to find time this weekend, but this is why Status Pages are not updating.

Posted by Wilfred Spiegelenburg <ws...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thank you Dave,

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -