Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Filippo Bonsignori <fi...@logobject.ch> on 2009/07/14 20:21:09 UTC

Dynamically generated background image

Hi all,
I would like to be able to set the background of a given <div> using a
BufferedDynamicImageResource: I tryed using the urlFor() method from
RequestCycle but without success (urlFor needs a ResourceReference and I
have just a Resource).

Thnx in advance for any help.

Re: Dynamically generated background image

Posted by Mathias Nilsson <wi...@gmail.com>.
maybe something like this

String RESOURCE_NAME = MyClass.class.getName();
Application.get().getSharedResources().add(RESOURCE_NAME, new
MyImageResource());
ResourceReference ref = new ResourceReference(RESOURCE_NAME);
getPage().urlFor( ref );

Re: Dynamically generated background image

Posted by fbonsignori <fi...@logobject.ch>.
What are you meaning with "use the name that you mount": actually my problem
is that I don't know how to create a ResourceReference to a
BufferedDynamicImageResource object that i have.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
You could mount the resource in your application init method and use
the name that you mount it for the resource reference.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com