Posted to user@spark.apache.org by shyla deshpande <de...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/20 08:23:17 UTC

Spark streaming on AWS EC2 error . Please help

I am running Spark streaming on AWS EC2 in standalone mode.

When I do a spark-submit, I get the following message. I am subscribing to
3 kafka topics and it is reading and processing just 2 topics. Works fine
in local mode.
Appreciate your help. Thanks

Exception in thread "pool-26-thread-132" java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.spark.streaming.CheckpointWriter$CheckpointWriteHandler.run(Checkpoint.scala:225)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)