Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/16 15:46:25 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.1.3

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.1.3

Posted by jim ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Willem Jiang schrieb:

--

Christian Schneider
---

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.1.3

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

I just added a wiki page[1] of  CXF 2.1.3 release note, please feel free
to add some documents about the your asynchronous client API and some
import changes in CXF 2.1.3.

Now I revert this vote, and will re-spin 2.1.3 this weekend.

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Apache+CXF+2.1.3+Release+Notes

Willem

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.