Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io> on 2019/04/17 18:30:54 UTC

GEODE-6662 for 1.9.0

I'd like to include the fix for this memory leak that Darrel found.
It's new in 1.9 and the fix is pretty simple - I'm putting up a PR now.

Re: GEODE-6662 for 1.9.0

Posted by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io>.
This leak could cause a long running server to run out of direct-buffer
memory, especially if conserve-sockets=false.

Re: GEODE-6662 for 1.9.0

Posted by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io>.
I've cherry-picked the fix into release/1.9.0

Re: GEODE-6662 for 1.9.0

Posted by Lynn Hughes-Godfrey <lh...@pivotal.io>.

Re: GEODE-6662 for 1.9.0

Posted by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io>.