Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Anupam Vaval <av...@ecredit.com> on 2004/10/04 15:15:23 UTC

Put operation for locked file

Hi

    I am new to slide apis.

    I am using slide client ( jakarta-slide-webdavclient-bin-2.0 )
slide server ( tomcat environment )

    Is there any sample code to perform put operation on locked file ?

    I tried following code but doesn't seem to work

            httpURL = new HttpURL( "http://localhost:8080/slide/files/"
);

            httpURL.setUserinfo("test", "password");

            //put resource
            wdr = new WebdavResource( httpURL );

            fileInstance = new File("C:\\temp\\slide\\a.txt");
            success = wdr.putMethod( "/slide/files/" +
fileInstance.getName(), fileInstance );

            if ( success )
            {
                log( "put file in /slide/files/ ");
            }
            else
            {
    			String status = wdr.getStatusMessage();
    			System.err.println("status=" + status);

                throw new RuntimeException( "Error creating file at
/slide/files/");
            }

    Thanks in advance.

Regards