Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com> on 2004/06/18 14:48:22 UTC

RE: [OT] Soccer portal released goal.com /Friday - why no brazil

Hey,
	Ok let's give Simone's some justifications.
Let's say that he was too busy to setup Roberto Baggio's space in
His website  in time so that the freak Italian CT, looking at his
Website, would have called him 4 the European cup...and he
Did not have time to include  O' Brasil :-)

Cheers
	marco