Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gsheppard <gr...@intunity.com.au> on 2012/11/23 00:01:49 UTC

Custom Completion Predicate for Resequencer

Hi,

I've got a requirement to re-sequence messages coming into a route.
Unfortunately I can use neither the batch nor stream mechanism to determine
when to complete the re-sequence operation as my 'completion' requirements
are more complicated than this. Needless to say I need the ability to supply
a custom completion predicate, similar to what you can do with the
aggregator.

Whilst I can see no way of achieving this with the resequencer I was
wondering whether anyone else has had a similar requirement and what
solution they have devised to solve it?

Kind Regards,

Grant Sheppard