Posted to bcel-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/02 04:36:37 UTC

lib/CCK.jar

Anyone know of a reason for the lib/CCK.jar file?

The lib/Regex.jar is for the Ant build, but nothing seems to use CCK.
It's a GUI of some kind called the Class Construction Kit
(http://bcel.sourceforge.net/cck.html).

Looks like it didn't make its way from sf.net to jakarta-bcel, and I'm
guessing the CCK.jar just came along for the ride and can be removed.

Hen

Re: lib/CCK.jar

Posted by Dave Brosius <db...@qis.net>.
the code in the jar is all under the packages

cck.beans
cck.gui
cck.tree
cck.util

There are no such imports in bcel, so I agree it can be removed.