Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> on 2004/05/19 20:38:37 UTC

Just do it (was: Re: Borders on Blocks)

Guys,

my comment on this is: Commit it if you think it's an improvement. It
may be a bit different if it concerned design questions, but with small
fixed and improvements I'd rather you guys "just did it". If it turns
out to be a mistake it can easily be corrected. That's why we have peer
review here. You guys block yourselves with this strategy and Arnd gets
even more of a head-start. :-)

On 18.05.2004 12:40:07 Chris Bowditch wrote:
> It fixes my problem, but I'll wait for any comments before committing this change.

Jeremias Maerki (shutting up again)

Re: Just do it

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> Guys,
>
> my comment on this is: Commit it if you think it's an improvement. It
> may be a bit different if it concerned design questions, but with small
> fixed and improvements I'd rather you guys "just did it". If it turns
> out to be a mistake it can easily be corrected. That's why we have peer
> review here. You guys block yourselves with this strategy and Arnd gets
> even more of a head-start. :-)

Hi Jeremias,

you are right of course. I was just worried I might have broken something
else, but I'm sure that will show up in time. It certainly works for the
documents I have tested. Now committed ....

Chris

Re: Just do it (was: Re: Borders on Blocks)

Posted by ar...@cappelino.de.
Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> schrieb am 19.05.2004
20:38:37:

> You guys block yourselves with this strategy and Arnd gets
> even more of a head-start. :-)

8-)
--
Arnd Beißner